1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the
3. To enter you must send an email to email@example.com including your full name and contact telephone number. Prize Draw closes at 23.59
5. There is one prize (the “Prize”) of 2 Farm Festival weekend tickets (Friday & Saturday) to Farm Festival 2010. Farm Festival is held on 30th and 31st July in Somerset. The Prize includes an invitation for the winner and their guest to attend the hog roast dinner and enjoy a glass of cider (at the Festivals discretion). The winner and their guest must be aged 18 or over. Travel and any other expenses are not included.
6. The winner will be drawn at random (by an independent person) within 3 working days of the closing date. The winner will be notified by telephone no later than Friday 23rd July. Topman’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be 1 winner.
7. If the Prize is not claimed by on Monday 26th July Topman reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topman reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topman may require.
10. Winner’s details will be available for 4 weeks after the draw by sending a
11. Topman reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Topman registered no. 1016091. Registered office: Colegrave House,