You may have already heard that this week's all about fashion, identity and denim. To celebrate the upcoming Fashion Friday event in our flagship store on Oxford Street we’ve got a challenge for you. There are four Topman gift cards up for grabs (each worth £50) so listen closely! This is how you can take part:
You’ll find four questions below. They’re all related to our denim short films by Laurence Ellis – check them out here: TopmanBlog on YouTube All you need to do is email the correct answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday at 3pm. Are you thinking easypeasy? Then have a stab at the questions below:
1 All of the friends in the Topman Denim films met up on a summer's day, but where were they and what did they do?
2 Complete this quote by Film Director Laurence Ellis: 'I don't know if you have ever tried to wear another persons ........?'
3 One of the main characters of the Topman Denim films has a tattoo. Who is it, and where is it?
4 What is the name of the soundtrack for the Topman Denim trailer, and who's it by?
The winners will be announced during Fashion Friday on 29th October 2010. It could be you, good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Competition open to residents of the UK and Eire/ British Isles aged 13 or over (excluding employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this competition). If you are under 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian- by entering you confirm that you have consent.
3. To enter answer the above questions and email to email@example.com. Entries must be received by 3pm on the 29 Oct 2010. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries not accepted.
4. By entering, you agree that your details including your email address and postal address may be used to keep you informed about Topman promotions, products and news.
5. Winner will be drawn at random by an independent person. Winner will be notified via email and on the Topman Facebook fan page no later than 6pm on the 29 Oct 2010.
6. There are four prizes (the “Prize”) of £50 gift cards to spend in Topman, or other participating Arcadia store in the UK.
7. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative.
8. Topman reserves the right to (i) cancel the competition, (ii) refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions.
9. Promoter: Topman registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL