TOPMAN HOUSE RULES
If you’d like to share your opinions with us on the Topman Blog (the “blog”) by posting in the comments section, please follow the following guidelines which set out the terms for use of the blog and apply to all users.
1. It’s fine to mention your name, age, and the general area in which you live. Please don’t include any other personal information including your address, telephone number or email address.
2. We cannot allow any comments from users with inappropriate or offensive names.
3. Please be polite to other users and treat them as you would like to be treated. Keep contributions civil, tasteful and relevant. Please do not post anything which is defamatory of any person and / or brand.
4. If you want to post a link to another site to illustrate your point, please make sure that it is appropriate to the subject matter and does not cause offence in any way. Please ensure that the site in question does not contain any material which is crude, sexually explicit, racist, homophobic, discriminatory, offensive or violent. Please do not link to sites that require registration in order to view, or any site that prompts an automatic download as they will be removed.
5. Advertising messages are not allowed here. Please try to keep discussion to the blog entry in question.
6. Everyone must be able to easily understand your message. We can’t allow messages which are written in code or a language which isn’t English.
7. This blog is not an appropriate place to air customer service issues. If you want to raise a customer service query, why not do so here.
8. Don’t post any inappropriate messages; these include any messages that are crude, sexually explicit, racist, homophobic, discriminatory, offensive, violent, talk of illegal activities, or are for personal financial gain.
9. Please do not take any advice or comments given by users of the blog too seriously. It is intended to be used light-heartedly and therefore any material posted should not be relied upon or acted on.
10. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
Please note that the opinions expressed on the blog are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of Topman. The blog is not moderated and we will not be responsible as author, editor or publisher of any contribution submitted to the blog.
If you wish to complain about any contribution or content posted to the blog, please contact us at feedback@TOPMAN.com . We will then review the contribution and decide whether it complies with our House Rules above. If we discover or have reason to suspect someone has breached the House Rules we reserve the right to suspend or terminate their membership of the site and remove their contribution immediately and without notice. We will inform you of the outcome of our review within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint.
Uploading Material to the Blog
Whenever you upload material to the blog you must comply with the content standards set out above. By uploading to the blog you warrant that your contribution complies with those standards and you agree to indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Use of the Blog by Minors
The use of the blog by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. If you are under 18, please show these House Rules to your parent or guardian.
Parents / Guardians we advise you that it is important that you communicate with your children about their safety online. Please make your children aware of the potential risks to them and of their obligations to comply with these House Rules when using the blog.
By making a contribution to this blog, you confirm that it is your own work, is not copied from anyone else and does not infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
You also grant to Topman a non-exclusive worldwide licence to use that contribution. Although you will still own the copyright in your contribution, Topman will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and / or distribute the material contained in your contribution. This licence will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. Topman may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the material contained in your contribution in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material.
Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore exclude all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Breach of the House Rules
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these House Rules through your use of our site. When a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate and we reserve the right to promptly remove, or to disable access to, any post which we deem to be potentially defamatory of any person, unlawful or in violation of any third party rights.
Failure to comply with these House Rules constitutes a material breach of our website terms and conditions of use and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
• Issue of a warning to you
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these House Rules. The responses described above are not limited and we may take any other action we deem appropriate.
Changes to the House Rules
We may revise these House Rules at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of these provisions contained in these House Rules may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.